Thursday 7 July 2011

Onesies, murder and a dancing fish....




Hi Lovelies.

Last Friday I attended the New Zealand Theatre Federation's One Act play Festival. It was held at The Playhouse Theatre, which if you ever get the chance, you should definitely go and check it out. Amazing atmosphere and scrummy pizza! Here's the link to their website: http://www.playhousecafe.co.nz/

Anyway it was a fantastic night and the competition was tight. Coming from a Theatre background I love photographing the behind the curtain moments, the anticipation and also the action. There is nothing like the feeling of adrenaline that builds up right before a performance.

There were three plays that got through to the Regionals and they were all put together by Dramatix Theatre company. My little Brother was in one of the plays that got through.

It was such an awesome night and I cant wait for the Upper South Island Regional Finals which are happening on the 23rd of July. I will be there once again with my Camera, capturing all that I can. One of the photos I took ended up in my local paper which is always cool :)

I will leave you with some of the photos from the night.

A. x























No comments:

Post a Comment