Monday 25 July 2011

One of my Favourite Faces.


Hi Lovelies.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I had an awesome weekend. I attended the Upper South Island Regional One act play festival Final. Was a great night and the play that my little brother was in got overall winner of that round and best youth play. So they are are now in the final, against other plays from all over NZ! Very exciting and I cant wait to Photograph them performing in the Theatre Royal.

I had to share this wee girl with you all. She is by far one of my favorite people to photograph.
When I was studying - I used her as my model for my final exhibition pieces and she was amazing! I dont know what it is about her......She's such a crazy, full of energy type of girl and yet when I photograph her, I get such calm and serene looks from her. She is always a pleasure to Photograph. SHe was also performing in the One act Festival in the weekend and thats a photograph I took just after she had her make up and hair done. Those eyes get me every time!!

Part of my final exhibition. I did a piece inspired by "I never saw another Butterfly" - Which is a collection of art and poetry done by Jewish children in concentration camps during the war. I did the play once and it stuck in my head from then on. I was so happy with how my pieces ended up. She was the perfect model!

A.x

No comments:

Post a Comment