Sunday 10 July 2011

M o n d a y ' s M u s i n g .


Hi Lovelies.

"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck." - Emma Goldman.

Gosh, I love Flowers! I love both receiving and giving (but mainly receiving!) Flowers. I have been doing a lot of research as always and I am always taken over by the feeling of romance when I see a beautiful bunch of flowers. I swear if I wasn't a Photographer, my next occupation would be a Florist! Here are just a few of my favs that I have seen lately...


1) Beautiful Pastel Pinks -


2) Rich, Deep colouring, that contrasts so nicely again a crisp, white gown -


3) Yummy Pinks & Purples -

4) Not only did I love the Flowers but also the Gorgeous style of the Bride & Groom -


5) Purple, Pink, Yellow, Peach, Blue & Green -

6) Colours so Yummy , I want to take a bite! -


7) Simple and Romantic -


8) I love the soft touch of the dark coloring in this bunch -

9) Whats not to like! Love the colour and the love heart shape -


I have a wee shout out also! If you are ever needing a bunch of flowers for a loved one or for any special occasion, you should defnitely go see the lovely Ladies at Earthbloom Florists. They will make sure your needs are met. I got flowers for my Mummy from them for Mothers day and the bunch was Devine and also my little Brother got his Girlfriends Ball corsage from them also. They really do a wonderful job and are lovely people. Check out their Website here.
I hope the Monday-itis is wearing off!!

A. x

No comments:

Post a Comment