Thursday 28 July 2011

Fridays Favourite Things.


Hi Lovelies.

As I am writing this, I am listening to Demi Lovato's new song, Skyscraper. Girls got talent! It has been a good week for me :) Had a couple of photos in two separate local Newspapers and also Photographed at an event last night. Always a great way to meet new people and create new connections.

Looking forward to the weekend and hopefully the lovely sunshine sticks around!!

My Favourite things this week:

1) My lover will tell you that I have a slightly concerning attraction to all things ribbon....and I swooned when I saw this adorable handmade ribbon. Super cute!!!
2) One day I will own a house with prints like these throughout it. I have been a fan for so long and one day I will have them all!!
3) The creative creatures from Sass&Peril have made a collection of handmade Pillows. I couldn't resist the Foxy Fox.
4) Valentines Day has been and gone for the year but I always seem to find cute ideas when Im not looking for an Idea!! Always the way.... Anyway I thought this Valentines Lightbulb was something so different and if I presented my boyfriend this, I think he would definitely get a wee chuckle out of it. Also its always nicer when the other half makes you something rather than get all materialistic....Well thats how I feel anyway. I would love to give or receive something like this.
5) The thing I am most looking forward to this weekend, is a Family dinner we are having on Saturday night. A get together for my beautiful Mother and Grandmother for their birthdays. I thought of making a dessert to take along and have been looking for scrummy ideas and I came across this gorgeous Custard Tart. Gosh it looks good! I doubt my dessert will look this good....but I will let you know!!

Those are my favourite things for the week :) I hope you all have had a great week and have a nice, relaxing weekend.

Im looking forward to a few quiet ones with the Fam.

Take care.
A.x

No comments:

Post a Comment