Friday 15 February 2013

{ Nick & Chelsea - Married. }



Nick & I go way back.
Back to the burgundy school uniform Nay - Col days.
In fact. Nick & I once played Husband & Wife in the play - The Crucible.
Not the ideal love/marriage story. Full of witches and lies.
I have to chuckle when I think of my time spent with Nick at High School.

It makes it all the more special to see him now.
Marrying his Love Chelsea.

Chelsea.
She is a lovely lady.
Chelsea and her equally beautiful sisters are triplets.
And they are so, so loved.

Their smiles & laughter are totally infectious.

After a rather horrific (understatement) flight in and out of Wellington - I made it to New Plymouth.
Greeted with big smiles as I stumbled into the Airport.
My flight experience was quickly forgotten about as I joined the buzz and excitement that was Chelsea & Nick's big day.

I spent 4 days with both of their families and I was made to feel so Welcome.

Thank you all for allowing me in to your lives at such an important and special time.

Nick and Chelsea. I wish you both all the best with your life together.
You are in safe hands.

A.x














 
 

 









 











 




 
 














 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 

 



























 
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment